Details of Research Publications
- Martin, A., Miranda Lakshmi, T., Prasanna Venkatesan, V.,
“A Genetic Bankrupt Ratio Analysis Tool using Genetic Algorithm to Identify Influencing Financial Ratios”,
Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, 2015, Impact Factor 5.545,
Science Citation Index (Thomson Reuters), IEEE Computational Intelligence Society.
- R. Ramachandiran, K. Suresh Joseph, P. Ravisasthiri P. Victer Paul” A Comprehensive Study on the Recent Variants of the VRP and its Solving Methodologies” International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, Volume 9, Number 27 (2015). ISSN 0973-4562, pp. 3885-3898. (Scopus Index). Paper code: 34852.
- R.Ramachandiran “Two Level Security With Image Hotspots and Hidden Patterns” ICARCSET – International Conference on Advanced Research in Computer Science Engineering & Technology. November 06 – 07, 2015, Unnao, India Copyright 2015 ACM 978-1-4503-3441-09/03/15.
- Martin, A., Miranda Lakshmi, T., Prasanna Venkatesan, V., “An information delivery strategy for multi criteria reporting: a case study on bankruptcy prediction analysis”, International Journal of Multi Criteria Decision Making, Submitted for Special Issue on Multi Criteria Decision Making in Finance and Investment, 2015, Indexed in Scopus, Inderscience.
- Martin, A., T. Miranda Lakshmi, and V. Prasanna Venkatesan.” A Reference Model for Business Intelligence to Predict Bankruptcy”, Journal of Enterprise Information Management, Vol. 28 Iss 2 pp. 186 – 217, 2015 – H-Index: 24, Indexed in Scopus, Emerald.
- Miranda Lakshmi, T., Prasanna Venkatesan, V., Martin, A., “A Multi Criteria Reporting for Banking Business using TOPSIS “, Journal of Enterprise Information Management (Accepted for publication with major revision) 2015, H-Index: 24, Indexed in Scopus, Emerald.
- Vanitha, R., Martin, A., Ramalingam, A., Madhusudhanan, J., “A Hybrid Bee swarm Optimized Multicast Routing for Reducing Packet Loss in VANET”, Advances in Natural and Applied Sciences, 9(6) Special 2015, Pages: 14-18, Indexed in Scopus
- Geetha, S., Madhusudanan, J., Prasanna Venkatesan, V., Martin, A., “Design and Verification of Pervasive System Security”, Advances in Natural and Applied Sciences, 9(6) Special 2015, Pages: 385-390, Indexed in Scopus
- T.Miranda Lakshmi, A.Martin, V.Prasanna Venkatesan, “A Hybrid Model of TOPSIS with SAW to Identify a Better College for Students”, Int. Jr. of Applied Engineering, Vol. No. 10 No. 20, 2015, Indexed in Scopus
- T.Miranda Lakshmi, A.Martin, V.Prasanna Venkatesan, “A Comparative Study on COPRAS & COPRASG:A Case Study on Finding Better Hospital for Cardiology Treatment”, Int. Jr. of Applied Engineering, Vol. No. 10 No. 20, 2015, Indexed in Scopus
- T.Miranda Lakshmi, A.Martin, V.Prasanna Venkatesan, “Identification of a Better Laptop with Conflicting Criteria using TOPSIS”, I.J. Information Engineering and Electronic Business, 2015, 6, 28-36
- T. Miranda Lakshmi, V. Prasanna Venkatesan, A. Martin, An Identification of Better Engineering College with Conflicting Criterion using Simplified TOPSIS, International Journal of Modern Education and Computer Science, 2015 (Accepted for publication)
- K.Nityaselvy, Ramachandran.R “Image Processing Categorization and Fuzzy Logic: A Survey”, IJRD – International Journal Of Research & Development Organization. ISSN: (3785 – 0855)/Volume 2, Issue 11 November 2015. (Impact Factor – 2.32).
- S.Nivetha, Ramachandran.R” Denial of Password Deduction Attacks and to Make the Genuine User Feel Better Satisfaction in Login Using Password Guessing Resistant Protocol” JRRSET – International Journal on Recent Researches In Science, Engineering & Technology. ISSN: (2348-3105) / Volume 3, Issue 4, April 2015. (JIR IF: 2.54, DIIF IF: 1.46, SJIF IF: 1.329).
- Ramachandran.R”A comparative analysis and classifications algorithm: a casestudy in diabetes” International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications (IJERA).(Paper Accepted)